Monday, March 30, 2009

Inside IV's Head

"ok, so, there's a spec, ooh! What's that? Wait.....wait...come back!! Ooohh!! Look...let me..just..just..oh...hey, is that good to eat? Should I go...wait...hmm....where to next? Gotta try--OH MY GOODNESS..just...gotta...reach...a...little...further...ooh! Hey! Throw-it-throw-it-throw-it-please-please---ARGH!!! I got it! K...again-again-again...please please!!! eeekk....Got it!!! THROW IT AGAIN!!!AGAIN!!!AGAIN!!!PLEASE. Wanna eat that! Or that...or that....oooh...how bout that? Pet me! Pet me!! Please, pet-ooh...that looks good. What's that? Is it mine? Gotta get it! Over there! NO, over there! OVER EVERYWHERE!!!"


I hope you are astounded by my mad-dog-mind-reading skills, cuz I'm completely exhausted.

And thankfully so is she.


No comments:

Post a Comment