Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Diagnosis

Lucky for me I'm a nurse...cuz otherwise cleaning up the results of "garbage gut" would have done me in (I'm not going to tell you what garbage gut is...but if you read the previous entry you will not that garbage was mentioned...and I cleaned something up today and IV didn't have much of an appetite...)

IV and I went on a walk. She had also gone on a walk with Renee earlier in the day. She's pretty sweet, and people go "aw" when they see her. I still go "aw" when I see her though too. She's getting good at listening to me when I tell her to stay down as we pass people. I think she's a pretty smart girl.

I even suspect that she may know her name already...is it too soon? It's only been her name for a day now...but I think she's that smart.

She's really good in her kennel...and as far as I know she did not pee inside at all today! Which means that we are getting trained to make sure she's going out.

What else did she do today? Hm. She cuddled with Renee and she cuddled with Larisa. She had a nap on Larisa's bed, and have some pictures taken. She growled at Matt when he was "lurking in the shadows." Hm...we'll have to see what happens with that...she didn't mind him yesterday when she met him...

Anyways, she is now sleeping soundly in her bed, and I should start sleeping in mine...so goodnight! Sweet dreams! Woof woof!

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog. And, apparently, a dog.

    Glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete