Thursday, July 23, 2009

Like Owner, Like Dog

iv is a lot like me...

--She has to look up to most of the others in her species that she meets, but she's not the shortest. Just knows lots and lots of others who are taller than her. I have to look up to a lot of people.

--She has issues with authority. She doesn't really like to be told what to do. Me either.

--Her kennel is a mess of torn up towel. My room is just a mess (no torn up towel...but messy).

--She has an addictive personality (see previous post about the tennis ball). I find it hard to put a good book down. When Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out I took it out of the library, and started reading while at school, kept reading when I got home, went to bed and read by the bathroom light shining into my room, then when that light was gone I got out the trusty flashlight and finished reading at 4:30 in the morning. Just in time for a little nap, and then back to school to return the book.

--We both like to go for walks. Long walks. Rain or shine...well IV maybe doesn't like the rain as much...but she'll get used to it...

--We like roadtrips. Roadtrips are great.

--We both usually have to go to the bathroom after we eat. *shrugs*

--We both love all our roommates.

--We both like crackers, red peppers, chicken, etc.

--She never brushes her hair. I don't either (when I actually do something to my hair I use a pick).

--I like shopping, and the one time I took her into PetSmart she was crazy about it...so I think that counts.

--She has to keep her nails a bit short so she doesn't scratch the floors. I have to keep my nails short so I don't collect nasty germs under them at work or scratch patients.

That's all I've got. For now. As the years go by I am sure IV will become more like me...or I'll become more like her...I can promise that I won't pee on the floor though.

No comments:

Post a Comment