Sunday, April 26, 2009

And The Day After That

So the morning after her homecoming IV woke up as bright and alert as she has always been (except the few *several* times she has gotten garbage gut). So I took her for a long walk, then we came home and had a nap, and then she chewed on a bone while I finished cleaning my room, started cleaning the kitchen, and straightened up the front entrance a bit. After that we went to The Neighborhood and she was adored by Kim and Daniel, and other's who passed in and out.

Not at all a very remarkable day

U
N
T
I
L

we returned to the house and I was visiting with Jen while she finished packing and I could hear IV jingling around the room and suddenly it got VERY quiet, so I went to check out what she was up to. But she was nowhere to be seen. I turned the light on and found IV IN HER KENNEL.

Honest.

I wouldn't lie about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment